News Members Photos Videos Forum Races Links
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Spring Half Term 
Administrator
Administrator

Post Spring Half Term
I noticed Cubbage mentioned something about half term. I could come home and be free from the begining fri-sun and the end fri-sun. Also i could take the day off to come ride corby one day mid week and also be fine for the evening sessions. So lemmy know if anyone wants to hook up for a ride. Would be worth having a dig day at Wingroves if possible too. When does it start?

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 am
Profile E-mail
Master
Master

I finish on thursday and the other lads finsih on friday if im right lol. Im workin saturday and monday n tuesday 12-8, but obivously free sunday and the other days we have off :D.

LET THE ARRANGEMENT COMMENSE .........

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 am
Profile E-mail

street is the way forward, we could spend a few hours in chesham if i have my bike, with pegs, but its not amazing, or harrow?

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Youth
Youth

Right fellas, we have a road trip on the cards, especially if dave is home seeing as we needed someone else to drive cos ben is now broken!

So i was formulating this with Mr Bourne, and i think we should definitely go ahead with it. The plan is:

Leave at about 9 and drive up to woburn, which is apparently inredible now since the jumps have been made easier to get into, and apparently the main set is superior to the big set a chicky. So we stay there maybe til about 12.30.

Then it is on to chicky (which is on the way to corby, i think you can see where im going with this). Seeing as there is more variety at chicky, maybe stay there a bit longer, until maybe 4-4.30.

Then on from there to the final spot of the day, the afternoon (and maybe evening if we were to go on a thrusday) sesh at corby. Would be tiring and expensive, but probably one of the best days of riding ever experienced, and im sure we would have some good laughs along the way.

Lemme know what you think.

Ryan

P2

Stab

Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Profile E-mail