News Members Photos Videos Forum Races Links
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

News 
Administrator
Administrator

Post News
Hurry up and get the bloody new news done it's now nearly 3 months old! The situation with the ftp is no excuse you can still msn or email me it.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail

well alrite chill, im working on trails atm, but i have no1 a social life and no2 and no2 a skl life. if you jsut told me the password or found it out i cud sort it out whenever i had time, normally ur not online if im updating

Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:47 pm
Profile E-mail
Administrator
Administrator

well alrite chill, im working on trails atm, but i have no1 a social life and no2 and no2 a skl life. if you jsut told me the password or found it out i cud sort it out whenever i had time, normally ur not online if im updating

Don't gimmy that social life etc bullshit man, so does everyone else, its been 3 month just admit the truth that you've simply been a lazy fuk :wink:. You dont need to be online to do it :roll: . It's your machine that 'apparently' keeps deleteing that password that is the problem.

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:02 pm
Profile E-mail

well i wudnt delete them ffs, n yeh i do need to be online wen ur online that is, if u jsut tell me the password i cna uplaod images ns tuff far quicker. ill get round to it but i dnt av the time atm, i got novemebr tests im reivising for n got other work too

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Administrator
Administrator

The supposedly "weekly" news is bloody old again, sort it. :P

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Administrator
Administrator

I know you must be busy with school Andy but the news is extremely out of date! Stick something new up if you can.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:04 am
Profile E-mail

Yeh i know sorry. i feel bad dw! im going to work on something hopefuly next week.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:37 am
Profile E-mail

Track News

None WELL ASTONHILL WAS NEARLY CLOSED FOR GOOD, and in other news Bulla is cleaning up Stonecroft trails :D :D

Rider News

Dave's back seems to break once every 2 weeks, meaning he is forced to come back home and get physio, but gives a good excuse to go ride, but hopefully after some exercises his back should improve. Barrels has finished with phsyio on his arm and is back riding again. HMM YEAH ESPECIALLY SEEING AS IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS

Bike News

Barrels's 2007 SL-ATA 888 have finally arrived AND HAVE BEEN ON THE BIKE FOR 4 MONTHS and are super plush. After getting thoroughly pissed off with drips, Barrels has sent his Club Roost DH8 to Argos to be sprayed professionally. AND ARGOS FINISHED IT AND THE BIKE'S BEEN BUILT UP FOR 4 MONTHS NOW Andy has sold his Kona V4 and it has been replaced by a new 2007 Specialized P1, making his riding more God-like than ever before. Ryan has sold his Specialized P2 and is waiting for its replacement, a rather tasty Flow Drift, to arrive any day soon. YEAH, 4 MONTHS AGO ROUGHLY Dave is getting a new rear wheel build for his BMX which will be a far stronger than before, but costing a fair amount too. BUT IT'S NOW BUILT AND ON THE BIKE

General News

The Big Ride is soon! 3rd December, WHICH WE NEVER WENT ON hopefully everyone can come, NOPE you've had plenty of notice! Should be wikkid. Remember tools, and try to leave valuables at home, except of course, your bikes. YEAH COOL, I HAVE MY TOOLS, VALUBLES AND BIKE BUT ALSO REMEMBER HOW WE DIDN'T GO AND THIS WAS 4 MONTHS AGO

Anyhuu, update the news lol!

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone else want the job? Even if you don't know any HTML lemmy know i can sort something out.

hmmm... That's just given me an idea, i'll keep you posted. :D

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail