News Members Photos Videos Forum Races Links
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Bulla's Playground 

Post Bulla's Playground
Things around campus:
^I've been playing around in the car park practicing flatland stuff
^The rocks should be fun once i'm better, all i've done so far is hop, slip back and bashring them :shock: The roof building looks cooool, the raised bit is about 2 kerbs height.
^This is the actual uni itself (just across the road). The photos a bit old because there are builders working on the old 70s style buildings. The car park with slopes is kinda cool, i wish it was vert walls though, not grassy slopes.
^Crates Crates Crates Crates Crates Crates Crates Crates Crates. Lol and old chairs and tables :)

Well hopefully i'll be able to play with everything around here, even if i am crap at trials lol. Hopefully the weather will get better too. Wind, cold and rain are the worst conditions to practice in lol!!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Profile E-mail
Administrator
Administrator

Post Re: Bulla's Playground
lol awesome, get some footage up at some point if you can. I expect you to be a trials master by easter ;).

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:50 pm
Profile E-mail

Hehe yeah man, that's the plan. Weather's so crap atm tho! Grr. I was able to pull a few good fakie's from hopping back off a kerb yesterday lol. Perfect bit of sloped carpark to to it in.

I'm gonna get myself some good trials DVDs too; for inspiration. Dirty Tricks & Cunning Stunts, Mastering the Art of Trials etc

Lol and i worked out who it was that signed my bike lol, Danny Butler. Thing is he's left onza for the 2008 season now haha

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Profile E-mail

After playing around last night I've finally learnt how to bunny hopn the t-rex, which before seemed impossible!
Dirty Tricks and Cunning Stunts helped 8)

Also had a good play in the main uni carpark. It stays streetlit all night which is cool!
^The big slippery slope busted me when i had a go on it. Lol and it looks like it's taken someone else out because there's a patch of tiles that are smashed and missing (not in the photo). The stairs aren't that MASSIVE but they're good practice for hopping up higher stuff and having to hop distance :) I made a note of the big stair set, because now that i can bunny hop, hopefully i'll be able to grind all in good time :)

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail